Petsafe Radio Fence Standard
The Standard Radio Fence system comes supplied with 150 meters of cable, which will enclose approx. 1/3 an acre. The transmitter however is capable of enclosing 10 acres. You can add up to 1000 meters of extra wire.
The Standard kit includes a transmitter, receiver with a nylon collar, probes for both long and shorthaired dogs, a battery for the receiver, a transformer, an installation and training video and installation, training manual, 150 meters of wire and training flags. (N.B Training is simple, anyone can do it)
The Standard kit is enough for one dog to cover half an acre, for each additional dog you will need to purchase additional receivers. The Standard Radio Fence system contains a PIG-10761 Receiver which is a Standard Receiver that is suitable for small to medium dogs.
- Add an unlimited number of pets with additional compatible Receiver Collars
- Uses 1 x 6 Volt battery (included)
- Fits neck sizes up to 57 cm
- Covers up to 13 ares (1/3 acre/0.13 hectares) with included boundary wire
- Expandable up to 200 ares/5 acres/2 hectares (additional wire and flags required)
- Water resistant Receiver Collar
- Transmitter with power adaptor
- Deluxe UltraLight™ Receiver with adjustable collar for neck sizes from 15 cm – 66 cm
- Product manual
- 150 m of wire and 50 flags
- Test light tool
- 6-volt lithium battery (RFA-67D-11)
CLICK HERE to download the manual.
Please read our Petsafe Product Procedures if you experience any issues with a Petsafe product.