Gain Elite Kitten Food – Chicken
GAIN ELITE Kitten is a complete food for kittens, pregnant & nurising cats. The Elite Cat food range includes high quality fresh protein and natural ingredients targeting the health and nutritional needs based on an individual cat’s lifestyle.
- High Quality Protein – With over 74% of protein from animal ingredients, this food is scientifically formulated for kittens, pregnant and lactating cats.
- Enhanced Palatability – Contains fresh chicken plus a scientific balance of high quality ingredients.
- Good Digestion – Contains a synergistic combination of prebiotics, gut flora stabilizing probiotics and clay minerals.
- Vitality & Natural Immunity – Gut flora stabilizing probiotics, combined with all the essential vitamins and minerals.
- Skin, Coat, Brain & Vision – Scientifically-balanced Omega-3/Omega-6 fatty acid profile supports cognitive, visionary, and external body protection systems.
Dehydrated chicken meat, wheat, fresh chicken meat (10%), animal fat, maize gluten, hydrolyzed animal protein, dried chicory (1% [natural source of FOS and inulin]), sugar beet pulp, dried Antarctic krill (natural source of EPA and DHA), brewer’s yeast, fresh salmon oil, minerals, MOS mannan-oligosaccharides (0.5%), dried cranberries (0.05%).
Adjust the feeding rate for age, activity and external conditions, to maintain your cat’s optimal body weight. Feed kittens 3 times a day up to 6 months of age, reducing to 2 times per day thereafter. For pregnant cats, feed the 12 month amount (above), increasing by up to 50% in late pregnancy, peaking at over double this figure during lactation. Cats can be fed ad lib in late pregnancy and lactation. Provide clean drinking water at all times. Make all diet changes gradually over a 7 to 10 day period. Store in a cool dry place. Re-seal after feeding. Use before the Best-Before-Date printed on the pack. Feed to cats only (contains animal protein, must not be fed to ruminants).