Burns Penlan Wet Food – Chicken
Burns Penlan food is made with natural ingredients, hypoallergenic and highly digestible. Hand cooked using a single protein source.
- Developed by veterinary surgeon John Burns
- Made with natural ingredients
- Contains organic brown rice
- Contains free range chicken
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive skin
- Suitable for dogs with sensitive digestion
- Highly digestible
- Single Protein Source
Organic Chicken 26%, Carrots 25%, Organic Brown Rice 12.5%, Minerals.
As a natural product, the consistency of Burns Wet Food may change from time to time. Any variation in the consistency of our Burns Wet Food trays is due to natural variation in the raw ingredients. Please be assured that this is normal and the ingredients themselves have not changed.
Crude Protein 6.5%, Crude Fat 3.9%, Crude Fibre 0.6%, Crude Ash 2%, Moisture 75%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A (3a672a) 6250 IU, Vitamin D3 (3a671) 625 IU, Vitamin E (3a700) 40 IU; Trace Elements: Zinc (as Zinc chelate of protein hydrolysates) 11.9mg, Iron (as Iron (II) chelate of protein hydrolysates) 3.25mg, Copper (as Copper (II) chelate of protein hydrolysates) 1.11mg, Iodine (as Calcium iodate, anhydrous) 1.22mg, Selenium (as Selenised yeast Sacchromyces cerevisiae NCYC R397, inactivated) 0.043mg
|Body Weight||Approx Daily Amount|
|wet food only||mixing wet and complete dry food|
|wet food||dry food||wet food|
Please adjust your dog’s food accordingly when mixing wet and dry food
- 1 x 150g tray is worth around 40g of our dry food
- 1 x 395g tray is worth around 100g of our dry food